In order to revive the dialogue on economic (re)engagement between India and Pakistan, the project will aim to strengthen the bilateral trade ecosystem through establishing association level collaborations to enable sector-specific value chain linkages, and enhancing knowledge base and capacities by widening stakeholder participation.
The project will undertake a pro-active and stakeholder intensive approach to:
- (Re)initiate the dialogue on economic cooperation
- Increase stakeholder constituency through multi-level interactions and engagements with decision makers, policy influencers and other key stakeholders
- Address knowledge gaps and build capacities of key stakeholders
- Facilitation of a joint business chamber for promoting and creating a positive ecosystem for bilateral trade
- Promote business collaborations between product specific associations and chambers